Information We May Collect About You
- Information that has been provided by you, by filling in forms on our site dealztopper.com. This also includes information given at the time of registering for our newsletters and services. We may also ask you for further information if/when you contact us to report a problem/issue with the website.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence between us.
- When you enter a competition on our site we will keep a copy of any data you submit to us.
- We may ask you to complete surveys, which we then use for research purposes – the completion of the surveys is optional.
- Records will be kept of the details of your visits to our website and/or mobile app, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and resources that you access.
Public (Unregistered) Users
We will not capture data from public users of our sites, other than your IP address and session details, such as the pages you have viewed and the type of browser you used. This information is automatically captured by the web server and is used to evaluate the use and performance of the network.
IP Addresses & Cookies
Information may be collected about your computer/mobile device, including where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This information is used for system administration with regard to users’ browsing actions and patterns.
We may also obtain information about your usage of our website by using a cookie file.
Cookies enable us to:
- To store information about your preferences, so that we may customize our website according to your interests.
- Estimate the size of our audience and their usage patterns.
How We Use The Information
We will use the information we have about you in a number of ways, which include but are not limited to the following:
- To be able to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you in response to your browsing actions, and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that the content that is presented on our website is done so in the most effective manner for you, your computer and/or your mobile device.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our site.
- To notify you of any changes to our service and the impact it may have on you.
- In order to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between yourself and us.
- If you register your details on our site or Mobile app or sign up for our newsletters and alerts we will send you information about our voucher codes, deals, and sales plus any other products and services we feel may be of interest to you.
- You may sign up to receive our newsletters from the “sign up boxes” featured throughout the website; by providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from DealzTopper.
- If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link within the newsletter.
Where We Store The Information
Any information we have about you is stored securely on the DealzTopper computer systems.
For further information on site security please refer to our Security Policy.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We will not disclose the information we have on you to any external companies. With regard to our use of affiliate partnerships, we may disclose your personal information but this is only to the extent that you have redeemed a voucher offered by the affiliate or participated in an offer, contest or other activity which has been sponsored or offered through our website on the behalf of the affiliate.
We may disclose your information to our service providers, whom we use in relation to processing payments etc. Our service providers are legally bound to protect any personal information and are only allowed to use the information in relation to our service agreement with them.
Other circumstances where your information may be disclosed:
- In the event that we buy/sell the business or any part of its assets – in which case we may disclose your information to the buyer/seller.
- If the business is acquired by a 3rd party – any personal data held by the company will be transferred as part of its assets.
- If we are under a legal obligation to disclose your personal data in order to protect the rights, property and/or safety of DealzTopper, our customers and others.
- We may share personal information during promotional activities only when you have submitted and agreed to the specific Terms & Conditions for the said promotion.
3rd Party Websites
DealzTopper reserves the right to change and amend this policy for any reason. Any changes we make to our policies in the future will be posted on this page.